"Creativity is a drug I cannot live without."
Cecil B. DeMille

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Three Free Software PC Products

I'm here to blog about free software that everyone can use and bring a lot of benefits in the end for them.  It's always nice to find something free and especially if it does pretty awesome things for you without having to pay a ton. 


1. Spotify


This software program I really love especially if I don't have the money to buy music.  You can look up any type of song and it will play the whole entire song or album for you!  It's all for free, but the only thing is you can't download the music from it for free without paying.  You can only play the music on your pc or mobile.  While I'm sitting at my pc, I play tons of music as I'm browsing the web.  Compared to iTunes, you only get to hear a sample of the song or among other sites that play 20-30 seconds of it.  The only way it stays free to play music is you have to put up with the advertisements.

Another nice feature on Spotify, is connecting your Facebook with the program.  You can see and share your music among your friends who have it too.

Here you can see what your friends are listening to live on Facebook to the right side of the ticker/newsfeed.


2. Floola



Floola is a free music software that works like iTunes.  It organizes your music for your automatically.  The only reason I like this program and use it for the most part, is the ability to take the music off my iPod.  For example, if I ended up deleting the music from my PC and still have it on my iPod, I can take it right off of it downloading back on to my PC.  Unlike with iTunes, I can't do that.  It will always remain on my iPod where Apple doesn't allow it to be downloaded back on to your PC.  I can understand Apple with the problem of sharing music freely among others, but people make mistakes of accidentally losing their music such as my PC crashing. 




3. Tango

Tango is actually a video chat mobile app, but can now be used on the pc.  It's different though because it's new to pc and the interface of one of the skins you start out with is a mobile phone interface.


It keeps up with all your contacts as well when you sign-in on it from your phone which is convenient if you don't have your phone on you. You only sign-in using your cell phone number and name.
The other interface is just a regular plain window and can be widen to full screen.  The calls come in like a regular phone. Maybe eventually it will have games like they do on the mobile app to play with other people while video chatting.

Hope some will enjoy these programs as much as I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment