"Creativity is a drug I cannot live without."
Cecil B. DeMille

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Humor Sites to Make Your Day!

 Engrish.com


As a person who was born from an Asian family, this site pretty much makes me laugh a lot lol.  I noticed in many different countries that there are mistakes when writing out signs for the public a lot.  It's all being lost in translation, but at the same time it's all entertaining when you have the chance to travel out and see these signs! 

The site overall is just a simple layout of daily photos posted by users of signs they have come across while traveling and so on.  On the left, it shows a variety of categories to click on.  The site is easy and simple to browse through! It even has a store with memorable wordings from the signs done tastefully lol.



I can go through this site forever and find most of them pretty funny.  Here's one that I laughed my ass off because I love bubble tea!  It get rights to the point :).

I enjoy this guys attempt with his english... Overall, the good thing is I can understand what he's saying.  Basically, stay the hell off his property because he just generally hates all mankind.





This site has been around for quite awhile now and I have been going to it for years since I can remember.  A majority of the time, I go to this site for the videos only.  This site and Break.com are the only sites I go for videos that are funny usually.  The site is all categorized and provides a variety of things to look at on there.

  
Here's the categories:


There's just thousands and thousands of videos and pictures on there.  I remember back in the day how it used to be with the interface and there wasn't a lot like it currently is today.  It's a lot nicer, that's for sure!

Since Christmas is coming up, I remember finding this video back then and laughing so hard.


The recent buzz is the remake video with Seth Rogan and James Franco of Kanye's video with Kim Kardashian lol.  I love those two:


I love FAIL and WTF photos on there as well:





TheOatmeal.com


I really like this site a lot with the comics and drawings.  I have heard about it and especially about "The Blerch" which makes me giggle like a little school girl.  My favorite part was looking at this one about running with "The Blerch."  I laughed my ass off reading through this comic. It talked about how running became a passion for this guy and has this little flying fat cherub constantly following him to get back into his old habits.  The Blerch crept on him constantly to eat this and that throughout the comic lol.


It's so freaking funny reading through it and always seeing the things he says to make this guy fall back in his old ways.  I can relate with that situation when trying to lose weight and even for my brother who is a runner himself.  My brother can eat anything like it was nothing and then feel awful saying he needs to run it off.  He is constantly tempted all the time like this dude in the comic.


Another comic I freaking laughed so hard at was about this guy who had tons of cats and how his house caught on fire.  The way he talks about how his cats perished in the fire, but likes to think they escaped creating a cat colony lol.  Then how they had that one "special" cat out of the group.




There's so many comics to look at on there and even a store to buy representing the characters in the comics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment